- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Operations & Admin
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join INFINIDAT’s growing team. Our team is responsible for building supply chain strategies, leading our Planning, Procurement, Delivery and Logistics initiatives.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices
- Managing all indirect purchasing activity, including: IT, HR, Marketing, Facilities and Sales purchasing.
- Vendor management; monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements
- Leading cost saving activities while achieving year-over-year savings by negotiation, sourcing, bidding, value engineering/analysis, supplier process analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Over 4 years of experience in procurement position in a multinational organization.
- Proven working experience in sourcing and vendor management
- High capabilities with MS Office applications and ERP system
- A market expert for purchased commodities
- Multi-disciplinary, highly motivated with excellent coordination skills and ability to perform within a changing and cross-functional environment
- In depth understanding of complex business environment, ability to intertwine technical, business and execution project aspects to a supply chain solution
- Knowledge of sourcing and purchasing practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Law, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good Inter personal relations and collaborative spirit