Country Sales Manager
- Seoul, South Korea
- Sales & Marketing
INFINIDAT's Sales Managers work with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client.
- Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources.
- Get personally involved and engaged in any and all sales activities in the country
- Develop channel partners: distributors, SI’s and resellers, to maximize the impact of our product
- Drives Enterprise Account Manager behavior through corporate mandates, coaching, and sales relationship alignment
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of sales experience in data storage
- A solid understanding of the Enterprise market in the country
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Can effectively interface at many levels with top executives
- Fluent English
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables