Director of Business Applications
- Herzliya, Israel
- Information Systems
Infinidat is looking for Director of Business Applications that will lead the teams responsible for acquiring, building, deploying and supporting software applications that support INFINIDAT’s business.
As key elements of this role, the Director consults with the executives responsible for the business units supported by these applications, serving as Product Manager to maintain a roadmap of upgrades, desired enhancements, and targeted integration points.
The Director also documents and maintains business process flows in the “as is” and “to be” states, and creates rapid prototypes to address emerging business needs.
The Director will be leveraging his/her software development background to create and own a strategy for integration of data flows across systems.
- Maintain overall view of all company Information systems architecture, integrations and data flow as well as review architecture.
- Review and analyze existing applications for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure process and application documentation is relevant and current.
- Develop strategies for improving or leveraging systems (including removing and/or replacing ineffective systems).
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure solutions and applications meet business needs.
- Planning and managing budget and business cases to drive improvement.
- Managing internal and external resources -- including vendors -- to achieve defined success metrics and timeframes.
- Appropriately envision and plan the business applications strategy with business and IT stakeholders.
- Where new applications are needed, research and recommend optimal solutions, taking into consideration architectural vision, technology principles, business need and budget.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years direct experience managing business critical applications and/or systems management.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software (custom and packaged solutions) solutions, systems, or products.
- Strong understanding of various deployment approaches of technology (SaaS, On premise, etc.).
- Ability to understand complicated business requirements and facilitate internal discussions to create conceptual solutions and high-level sizing estimates.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- User or administrative experience with business applications in one or more of these areas: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Human Capital, Business Intelligence
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive consensus for both problem definition and resolution
- Fluent English oral and written