Enterprise Account Manager, Data Storage – TOLA
- TOLA, TX
- Sales & Marketing
In this role, you will drive revenue and market penetration of an enterprise storage infrastructure platform in an assigned territory. Specifically, manage the tactical and strategic relationships in an assigned territory or vertical industry with prospects, established clients, business partners, and application ecosystem partners. This position is partnered directly with a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer (SE) in the assigned territory.
This job will require travel to customer sites in the assigned territory.
- Achieve/exceed quota within the assigned territory for the company’s platforms through business partners
- Develop proposals for presentations to prospects and clients
- Drive the tactical and strategic development of relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with top executives
- Develop RFP/RFI Responses with partners
- Manages the overall customer and partner satisfaction within the assigned territory
- Competitively position the company’s platform value and capabilities against the competition to win business
- Open doors and win business within larger enterprise prospects within the assigned territory
- Influence others to strategically reach results
- Independent thinking to solve challenges and leverage internal and partner resources
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to move from the boardroom to the data center with ease and speak with executives and individual contributors alike
- Ability to qualify and close opportunities opened by using the resources of the company and partners
- Have at least 5 years of proven sales experience selling Information Technology to enterprise clients in their specific geographic region or vertical market – carrying a quota
- Ability to present in an articulate and understandable manner
- Ability to use standard Client Relationship Management tools such as SalesForce to forecast opportunities and manage relationships
- Preferred experience working for EMC, HDS, IBM, HP, NetApp, or other established storage infrastructure vendor or business partner
- Ability to manage the customer satisfaction through the presales and postsales activities at prospects and clients working in conjunction with a HQ support organization
- Successfully run competitive take out campaigns and use TCO analysis tools and Proof of Concept (POC) to win business
- Experience working with Business Partners to fulfill solutions and services
- A four-year college degree or Master’s degree is preferred
- Ability to influence others to achieve results, prioritize projects and/or deliverables and drive accurate and timely decisions
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the US.
Infinidat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity, inclusion and diversity.