Events Marketing Leader
- Waltham Ma
- Sales & Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, hands on leader to brings their A-Game to INFINIDAT, along with a high level of enthusiasm to the Events Marketing role. If this sounds like you and you meet the required skills and experience…. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
· If you are a senior level Events Marketing, Meeting Planning and Tradeshow Professional with the desire to merge your expertise with exciting opportunities AND
· If you thrive in a fast-paced, growing high-tech company; are looking to showcase y our innovate ideas and superior event marketing skills Keep reading - this may be the opportunity for you!
INFINIDAT’s Events Marketing Leader will be responsible for planning and executing all logistics, promotional activities and reporting/measurement of trade shows, internal business meetings, regional sponsorships and channel events. This individual will work closely with marketing, sales, and outside vendors to deliver high quality programs that enhance the company’s brand and support demand generation goals.
• Plan and execute all aspects of regional field marketing events including logistics, budgeting, internal communications, promotional activities, lead distribution and tracking/measurement
• Build project plans, lead planning calls, and coordinate with all stakeholders to meet deliverables and deadlines
• Lead planning and execution of all aspects of the company’s participation in major trade shows and unique corporate events
• Maintain the Company’s corporate events calendar
• Maintain budget tracker (actual against budget) for all events
• Manage outside vendors including show service providers, printers, shipping companies and caterers to assure timely delivery of quality services within budget
• Manage calendars, room blocks, online registrations, travel, and hotel logistics for small to medium sized groups
• Work with Content Director and field teams to select, print and ship collateral for events
• Oversee the Company’s selection and ordering of promotional items; prep, ship and track materials for events
• Collaborate with marketing, sales and associated vendors to effectively promote events through email, social media and other channels ensuring consistent brand and event standards
• Travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events, including support in the booth, set-up and strike, and management of meeting suites.
• Manage inventory of all trade show materials and promotional items internally and with exhibit house.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Senior level events management or field marketing experience a must
• Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
• Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
• Familiarity with trade show terminology, services and ordering process
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to travel domestically 20%-25% of the time
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related discipline is desirable
• Experience with email marketing tools is helpful, but not required
• CTSM certification is a plus
INFINIDAT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity, inclusion and diversity