QA Automation Lead
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
We are looking for a talented mastermind to join our growing team.
As the leader of INFINIDAT's GUI testing domain, you will take full ownership for the implementation of all test aspects of our GUI with a strong focus on automation.
You will play a significant role in building a world-class user experience for our dashboard application, using the most up-to-date technologies.
Your strong design skills, troubleshooting abilities and attention to details will ensure that no edge case is left uncovered.
- Develop, execute and track automated GUI test cases
- Prepare and review large and complex feature test plans
- Document proposed test plan and suggested new uncovered cases
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results
- Detect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution and reporting
- Follow-up solutions
- Bring our GUI to be bug free to the satisfaction of our customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in automated testing of GUI / Web interfaces for complex distributed software systems
- Experienced with Selenium
- Experience with dynamic programming languages (Python, Ruby)
- Hands-on experience in setting up and maintaining software test environments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English
- Experience with enterprise storage products
- Experience with GUI / CLI / Web in various environments and operating systems
- Ability to analyze system and software problems quickly and accurately
- Experience in system analysis and test planning
- Practical knowledge of computer networking
- Experience in leading QA teams