- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
As a Junior Test Engineer at INFINIDAT you will take part in the testing and qualification process of new hardware and software configurations. You will influence the quality of our products by finding find their weak spots and potential problems.
This position combines designing, executing and tracking of test cases for highly advanced and innovative storage products. You will master the complex architecture of the InfiniBox product line and investigate complicated scenarios. This position will give you a chance to work closely with a variety of other teams from the QA, R&D and HW groups, while learning and evolving as an integral part of a growing business.
If you are motivated to learn and advance your technical knowledge and professionalism, come join our team!
- Execute and track manual and automated tests including HW verification tests in lab environment
- Add test coverage for HW components and new software features
- Lead in depth investigations and failure analysis up to reaching the root cause, for both software and hardware problems
- Set up and maintaining complex and long running hardware and software test scenarios
- Follow-up technical solutions with hardware and software development
- Participate in technical reviews: requirement reviews, development design reviews, test design reviews and field report reviews
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-5 years of experience testing complex software systems
- Practical knowledge of Linux or Unix-like operating systems
- Practical knowledge of computer networking and advance knowledge in TCP/IP
- Hands-On Experience setting up and maintaining test environments
- Independent learner with strong communication skills
- Experience with analyzing problems quickly and accurately
- Strong knowledge of storage systems
- Knowledge of protocols (Fiber Channel, SCSI, iSCSI, CIFS/SMB, NFS)
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience with MS Windows and/or VMWare environments
- Programming or scripting skills
- Knowledge of hardware design and system level HW architecture