Hardware Integration Technician
- Kfar-Saba, Israel
Infinidat is looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Hardware Integration Technician with an excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills to work with the L1 IVT (Integration, Verification, Test) team at Infinidat as part of the manufacturing line.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for installing, running tests and monitoring the storage systems of Infinidat.
The position requires availability during the weekends and working in shifts.
- Initiate, manage and follow all on-site manufacturing activities related to the testing phase - operationally, technically and logistically
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Engage 2nd level IVT support as needed
- Respond to queries through a ticket system, email or over phone
- Resolve technical problems according to the knowledge base or over phone
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-5 years of experience as a Support Helpdesk/PC technician or at an equivalent position
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and/or experience as an IT Technician
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Technology-oriented with analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
- English at a high level
- Availability for 5 shifts a week
- Team player (loves working with other people)
- Fast learner and independent
- Experience in similar roles - an advantage
- Basic knowledge in Linux and computer networking - an advantage