Performance Engineer – Student position
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Student Positions
If you are a B.S.c student with about 2 years remaining for graduation and you are looking for a starting position in the RnD department - this just might be the position for you!
We’re looking for passionate and bright students that wish to join the RnD performance automation team covering performance aspects of INFINIDAT’s core components.
The selected candidate will take major part in defining and programming performance scenarios, analyzing performance issues, defining and developing performance infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience:
- B.Sc. student for a degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Some experience in Python development
- Hands on experience on Linux OS
- Fast learner with passion for computers network
- Excellent communication skills
- Available for at least 2 days a week