- Frankfurt, Germany
- Sales & Marketing
INFINIDAT's Sales Managers work with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain. The Sales Manager will be Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client, Planing and directing all sales activities, selling resources and develop the brand awareness.
- Get personally involved and engaged in any and all sales activities in the country (prospect business development pipeline, respond to Customer RFPs, develop customer proposals)
- Develop channel partners: distributors, SI’s and resellers, to maximize the impact of our product
- Drives Enterprise Account Manager behavior through corporate mandates, coaching, and sales relationship alignment
- Be responsible of the Country quota management
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of sales experience in data storage, data protection and virtualization solution
- Consistent track record of exceeding quotas and driving reference able business in storage.
- Proven track record of consistently overachieving quarterly quotas and annual quotas of $ 4/5 Million
- Ability to assess, plan and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency
- Prospecting & Hunting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business
- A solid understanding of the Enterprise market in the country
- Can effectively interface at many levels with top executives
- Teamwork attitude locally and internationally
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions.
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables.
- Entrepreneur approach
- Able to work in autonomy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills, analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Must strongly possess the following personal core values:
- Work ethic
- Passion and smile
- Must be a good team player
Start-up experience would be an advantage.