System Storage Engineers Team Lead
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Support & Customer Service
We are looking for an experienced and talented individual with excellent problem solving and communication skills to lead and manage our Enterprise Storage Technical Support.
As part of our Development Support team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting complex field issues and code defects. You will also take an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with INFINIDAT customers and our developers.
- Managing a team of senior engineers
- Provide technical assistance and support for the most complex field issues
- Diagnose technical field issues down to root cause
- Work with the development teams for problem resolution
- Build training and educational material for the entire support organization
Required Skills & Experience:
- More than 3 years of experience in a managerial position
- 3 years of experience as a Sustaining Engineer/Customer Support Engineer or any other Support position
- Linux administration hands-on skills
- TCP/IP networking concepts
- Troubleshooting skills, familiar with the OS diagnostics tools and utilities
- Storage understanding SAN, NAS
- Strong communication skills
- Proven customer facing experience
- Customer support experience (Tier3-4)
- ISCSI experience
- NAS experience
- Skilled with multiple operating systems/hypervisors: Windows Server, VMWare, AIX, Solaris, etc.