Channel Sales Manager – UK
- London, UK
- Sales & Marketing
Infinidat is looking for a Channel Sales Manager who's Responsible for managing Channel business throughout the UK.
The Channel Sales Manager develops business relationships and reselling processes between the company and Business Partners, Resellers and Distributors through the coordination of sales, contracts, technical support teams and internal sales. Performs long and short-range planning and increases the brand awareness and the sales via resellers and business partners.
- Building an educated, independent channel with an ability to create business opportunities and close deals with a minimum vendor involvement.
- Develop the ‘go to market’ strategy in his/her region to empower our clients brand, enable partners sales and presales teams.
- Creating mutual business plans with the partners, including: sales strategies, marketing activities and account mapping for specified channel partners.
- Attend and from time to time sponsor industry sales conferences and trade shows.
- Responsible for Revenue through the Channel.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years as a Channel Manager or in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of industry products and sales tactics
- Familiar with related industry channel guidelines and processes.
- Understanding of customer’s decision-making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Very Competitive salary and benefits package
- Multicultural and international environment