Channel Sales Manager – South Europe
- Prague, Czech Republic / Warsaw, Poland
- Sales & Marketing
Infinidat is looking for a Channel Sales Manager for primary storage company. Responsible for managing Channel business throughout South Europe with a main focus on East Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Bosnia, Poland, Turkey, Italy and Iberia). Develop business relationship and manage selling processes between the company and Business Partners (Resellers and Distributors). Coordination of sales, legal, logistic, technical and internal support. Plan long term business strategy and execute short term operational plan to increase the brand awareness and drive sales via indirect route leveraging channel business partners.
- Develop the ‘go to market’ strategy in the region to empower our clients brand, enable partners sales and presales teams
- Create business opportunities and closing sales with channel partners
- Lead Joint Business Planning with the partners include sales target, demand generation and marketing activities, coverage mapping, resource and skills enablement roadmap.
- Engage customers, partners and solutions providers to build channels ecosystems.
- Build and educate independent channel with an ability to create business opportunities and close deals with a minimum vendor involvement
- Representative at industry conferences, trade shows and demand generation activities
- Responsible for revenue through the channel
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years as a Channel Manager or in a similar indirect sales position.
- Proven sales experience and track record. Strong knowledge of sales tactics and customer/partner decision-making process.
- Ability to develop business strategy and execute sales plan to meet business objectives.
- Understanding of customer’s decision-making process, goals, objectives and strategies
- Demonstrate business acumen. Comprehend local market and channel dynamic.
- Competent and able to work independently. Possess organizational skills to work with cross functional team in a dynamic environment.
- Independent thinking. Able to analyze data to support assessment and decision.
- Possess interpersonal skills, managed situation with positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (written and spoken)
- Multicultural and international environment
- Experience in selling storage solutions
The job requires traveling to customers approximately 50% of the time