Storage Interoperability Engineer
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- IT Engineering
INFINIDAT’s Storage Interoperability team holds the mission of delivering qualified storage products.
Our major work includes storage testing and certification in various open system environments.
In this role you will be responsible for interoperability testing of our product family, certifying our products with third-party vendors, maintaining an interoperability lab, analyzing interoperability behavior and building best practice guides for our customers.
Joining interoperability team will provide you with an opportunity to build skills on various operating systems and platforms such as Linux, ESX, Windows, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, OpenStack and more.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of a relevant experience as a Storage Interoperability Engineer/ Linux Admin/ Storage Admin/ Manual testing in a multidisciplinary investment
- Hands-on experience with at least two of the following: ESX/Unix/Linux/Windows operating systems
- Skilled in shell scripting and Python
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge in protocols (FC, SCSI, CIFS, NFS)
- Testing experience in data storage domain
- System administration experience