Enterprise Sales Manager
- Frankfurt. Germany
- Sales & Marketing
INFINIDAT's Enterprise Sales Managers work with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client.
- Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources.
- Get personally involved and engaged in any and all sales activities in the country
- Develop channel partners: distributors, SI’s and resellers, to maximize the impact of our product
- Drives Enterprise Account Manager behavior through corporate mandates, coaching, and sales relationship alignment
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience in data storage
- A solid understanding of the Enterprise market in the country
- 5+ years of experience selling to one of the following industries: Finance / Cloud
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Can effectively interface at many levels with top executives
- Fluent English
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions.
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables.