Enterprise Sales Systems Engineer
- Seoul, South Korea
- Sales & Marketing
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly technical Sales Systems Engineer. In this role, you will be the technical expert in a team selling storage solution to Cloud Service Providers, Hosting Providers and Enterprise Accounts. We offer you a rare opportunity to become a part of one of the world's leading teams and drive the success of our products. This role requires extensive travel to customer sites in the assigned territory.
- Work closely with the country manager on sales related opportunities
- Manage all Pre-Sales related processes
- Fluently presenting the company and its products
- Write responses to RFPs
- Write technological documentation
- Develop good relationships with our customers and prospects and gain their trust
- Overcome competitive arguments and FUDs
- Overseeing PoC process
- engage technological processes, including storage systems Hands-On tasks to address support issues, run demos, perform a performance tuning, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
At least 5 years' experience as a Sales Engineer in SAN and NAS storage systems, and at least one of the following:
- Object Storage
- Open system compute platforms – mainly Windows and Linux.
- VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments
- Open-stack solutions
- HCI platforms
Expertise in at least two of the following categories is mandatory:
- Very good understanding of DRP and backup environments
- Good understanding of DB and application environments, including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft SQL, Exchange.
- Public and/or private cloud platforms
- Deep understanding of Ethernet and FC SAN networks
- Understanding the business aspects and good selling skills
- A creative thinking when looking for technological solutions
- An ability to get things done – onboarding and engaging others within the organization to assist with completing varies missions
- Sensitivity and tolerance when dealing with customers
- Interpersonal skills and positive communication with both customers and employees
- A capability to operate in an ever-changing dynamic working environment.
- Good English skills (both oral and written)