Experienced QA Regression Engineer
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
We’re looking for an eager and bright individual who will join the R&D integration team at INFINIDAT. The selected candidate will take a major part in testing existing as well as new features of the company’s main line of products. The QA Regression Engineer will oversee and execute release-management and continuous integration. As an Experienced QA Regression Engineer, you will be a technical focal point, and to instruct juniors.
- Execute automated regression tests, Analyze complex scenarios and dive deep into the product’s features.
- Ability to lead and instruct juniors.
- Collaborate with developers and QA automation engineers on a daily basis.
- Manage a large pool of systems and resources.
- Release management: Track developer’s new content for all ongoing releases and make sure that the appropriate content is included in internal releases for QA.
- Continuous integration: Monitor our integration systems and aid the developers when they encounter problems.
- Work with the following technologies: Git, JIRA, Jenkins, VMWare, storage protocols, networking protocols, open-source, in-house testing tools, Linux, Mac, and more.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer or Integrator.
- At least 1 year of experience working with Linux environments.
- Experience with complex and distributed systems.
- Running automation tests.
- Working with various teams.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in leading regression tasks
- Experience with complex, distributed systems.
- Knowledge in networking (TCP/IP).
- Experience with storage systems.
- Experience with continuous integration practices.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bash/Python scripting, Jenkins, VMware.