Operations Specialist for Hardware
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
Our team leads INFINIDAT's hardware activities, including next generation design, transfer from development to manufacturing, development support and so on. We are key participants in ensuring INFINIDAT's products’ industry-leading reliability, performance, and cost-effectiveness. We are looking for talented people to help us in our trajectory of success.
As a Hardware Operations Specialist you will manage all of the necessary back office related activities to ensure our team’s on time, successful delivery.
- Getting things done!
- Centralizing vendor related communication
- Following up on vendors’ responses to our inquiries
- Managing the logistics of the various tasks in smooth and transparent manners
- Tracking schedules and plans
- Compose and follow-up on purchase requests
- Tracking, recording and analyzing Hardware failures data
- Collecting and documenting hardware-related manufacturing and field data
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong ability to operate while working on many tasks in parallel and under pressure
- Highly detail oriented
- Team player
- Very well organized
- Experience with customer-facing role/s, demonstrating patience and efficiency
- Excellent English proficiency
- Time flexibility
- Relevant background in office management, operations, and logistics - an advantage
- Mastery of MS-Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience in similar roles
Goal-driven, quick, and dedicated