Inside Sales Representative – Benelux Region
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Sales & Marketing
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management. This position will have a direct impact on our success by turning qualifying prospects from lead status into opportunities for the sales pipeline.
This role will act as a layer between marketing and the BeNeLux Sales team - handle all first contacts with new clients in the region, and build relationships through marketing activities – events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc. The goal of the Inside Sales Representative is to take a lead from a marketing campaign, qualify the lead through opportunity discovery, set an on-site appointment with an Account Executive, and follow through until a quote is delivered.
- Generate opportunities and or appointments and by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify leads and market our solutions to potential customers
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set opportunities or appointments from those leads
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified opportunities
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions
- Log, track and maintain prospect/customer contacts and contact records
- Working closely with all sales functions, attend sales meetings, occasional vendor training, host at local trade shows
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an equivalent position as an Inside Sales/Tele-Sale Rep. Preferably in the Data Storage and/or IT field + Enterprise experience.
- High business-oriented education from a top rated university/college
- Ability to engage meaningful conversations over the phone, being persistent and creative to reach objectives
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Strong PC skills required, including the use of standard MS Office applications, mainly Excel; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Fluent in English and Dutch - a must
- Occasional travel