QA Regression Engineer
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
We’re looking for eager and bright individuals who wish to join the R&D integration team at INFINIDAT, as a QA Regression Engineer. The selected candidate will take a major part in testing existing and new features of the company’s main line of products. Also, oversee and execute release-management, continuous integration, and DevOps tasks.
- Execute automated regression tests. Analyze complex scenarios, diving deep into the product’s features. Work closely with developers and QA automation engineers on a daily basis
- Manage a large pool of systems and resources
- Release management. Track developers’ new content for all ongoing releases, and make sure the appropriate content is included in internal releases for QA
- Continuous integration. Monitor our integration systems, and aid the developers when they encounter problems
- Manage Jenkins and VMs configuration
- Advanced tasks with Git source control, and JIRA bug tracker
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of experience in analyzing large and diverse systems, understanding of QA processes and procedures
- Demonstrated testing experience:
- Working with various teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with complex, distributed systems
- Running automation tests
- 1 year of experience working with Linux environments
- Knowledge in networking (TCP/IP)
- Experience with storage systems.
- Experience with continuous integration practices.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bash/Python scripting, Jenkins, VMware.