Junior QA Regression Engineer
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
We’re looking for an eager and bright individual who will join the R&D integration team at INFINIDAT. The selected candidate will take a major part in testing existing as well as new features of the company’s main line of products. As part of the role, you will be in charge of overseeing and executing release-management tasks & continuous integration processes.
- Execute automated regression tests, Analyze complex scenarios and dive deep into the product’s features.
- Collaborate with developers and QA automation engineers on a daily basis.
- Manage a large pool of systems and resources.
- Release management: Track developer’s new content for all ongoing releases and make sure that the appropriate content is included in internal releases for QA.
- Continuous integration: Monitor our integration systems and aid the developers when they encounter problems.
- Work with the following technologies: Git, JIRA, Jenkins, VMWare, storage protocols, networking protocols, open-source, in-house testing tools, Linux, Mac, and more.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience as a QA Engineer or Integrator.
- At least 1 year of experience working with Linux environments.
- Running automation tests.
- Working with various teams.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with complex, distributed systems.
- Knowledge in networking (TCP/IP).
- Experience with storage systems.
- Experience with continuous integration practices.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bash/Python scripting, Jenkins, VMware.