Technical Support Engineer
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Support & Customer Service
Within the INFINIDAT empire lies a dynamic, feisty family that does everything in its power to have any sort of on-site activity being completed smoothly and professionally. We are the first line of defense against everything that can harm our customer’s data - inside and out.
The role is technical and aims to grow in scope and responsibilities (#truestory). This is a great team to join in and grow from, at a company that has a very well established product-market fit. We need someone that shares this commitment and mission. If outstanding customer support and teamwork are no strangers to you - your place is with us.
- Own the technical layer of our systems’ maintenance and make sure they are at a constant peak-health.
- Remote escort of all on-site customer activities.
- Engage with a variety of teams and interests (Senior Support Team, Technical Advisers, Global Operations etc.)
- Provide technical assistance to incoming phone calls and email queries related to our storage systems (both software and hardware).
- Maintain and constantly improve an internal knowledge base aimed for inside use, technicians use and customer use.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in either Windows Server 2008/2012 OS and/or Linux, i.e. knowledge in networking and basic system administration.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Great communication skills, loves working with people of all kinds
- Fast learner, independent and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Client oriented
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Experience with storage systems - An advantage
- Experience in similar roles - An advantage