Mid-Level Legal Counsel
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- Operations & Admin
Infinidat a pre-IPO Unicorn Company is looking for a talented mid-level lawyer with great analytical skills to join our Legal team. As a Legal Counsel at INFINIDAT you will work alongside our Legal team on the day-to-day commercial legal work. You will draft and review legal documents and contracts, and also assist with handling international legal-related aspects of our Company’s activities. The Mid-level Legal Counsel will be reporting to Chief Legal Officer.
- LLB or LLM degree with excellent academic credentials from a top law school, called to practice and in good standing in at least one jurisdiction.
- 4-6 years of varied legal experience
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (oral and written)
- Knowledge of general commercial law required
- In-house experience (particularly within the high-tech industry) preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker with a focus on practical client advice on legal risks
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Knowledge of company and organizational policies, procedures, and practices
Required Skills & Experience:
- Liaising with Sales, Procurement and local management with regard to commercial contract clauses
- Implementing uniform general contract terms and conditions, contract templates etc. in close cooperation with the Chief Legal Officer.
- Providing training to local sales and local management on uniform general contract terms and conditions, contract templates etc.
- Introducing, maintaining and supporting a contract management system for the local offices
- Providing advice, support, review, draft and negotiate standard international (multi-country) contracts as well as other agreements in line with the uniform Company templates and Company policies.
- Ensure consistent contract management by following the internal approval procedures.
- Updating and maintaining group legal database for international (multi-country) contracts and other agreements.
- Provide general legal support to various business groups and respond to general legal inquiries
- Understand the business needs to translate them into the relevant provisions in any contract.
- Supporting the Chief Legal Officer in setting up and contributing to the goals and projects of the international legal team
*** CV should be submitted in English