Sales Development Representative
- Sales & Marketing
Are you looking for an exciting career in sales with huge upside potential? Infinidat, leader in Data Storage solutions, is growing our Sales Development team! For the right candidate, this position is the basis for a successful high tech sales career.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are charged with delivering qualified leads to the sales team as generated by either demand-gen programs and/or proactively targeted leads. You are driven, goal-oriented, self-starter and ready to join our high-energy, fast-paced sales team. You are a pro on the phone and get excited when it's time to get creative in contacting prospects in order to achieve your targets.
- Prospect, source, contact and qualify new prospects via phone and email to create sales ready opportunities to pass on to Infinidat’s high-growth sales organization
- Work closely with sales teams to set appointments
- Deliver Infinidat’s value proposition and customer stories to create intrigue and develop solid business conversations.
- Balance outbound targeted prospecting with inbound leads generated by our marketing programs to achieve your target goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM, Discover.org, LinkedIn, Insidesales.com
- Experience working for EMC, HDS, IBM, HP, NetApp, or other established storage infrastructure vendor or business partner
- Ability to communicate professionally – in writing, by phone and in person
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- BA/BS Degree required or equivalent experience