Sales Development Representative
- Waltham, MA.
- Sales & Marketing
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will engage IT professionals and executives at Fortune 1000 organizations, world-class institutions, and high-growth cloud service providers to drive the creation of new, qualified sales opportunities. You will be directly responsible for targeted outbound prospecting efforts in key accounts, and the follow-up to marketing programs with the goal of generating high quality pipeline.
In this role, you will need strong business acumen to quickly assess and understand a prospect’s business environment, and effectively communicate how INFINIDAT can help the organization achieve its corporate objectives. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with both IT executives and technical users. This is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to become a full quota-carrying sales professional.
- Execute effective account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to increase pipeline and conversion for assigned region and top tier target accounts
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of INFINIDAT’s products
- Develop and qualify new contacts within the buying team for defined prospect accounts
- Articulate business value through persona-based research, storytelling, social selling, etc.
- Work to have a variety of touches (Call, Email, Social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas; working closely with Account Executives to build pipeline
- Set up qualified appointments for Account Executives and prospective customers
- Achieve monthly target activity metrics (call, emails and social outreach) as well as monthly opportunity quota targets
- Support marketing activities, including field events, webinars, tradeshows, reporting, data discovery, ABM programs, and more
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
Required Skills & Experience:
- An ability to navigate large, complex organizations and educate them on the value of the product you sell
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Experience conducting account mapping and development of prospecting strategy
- Ability to engage with senior executives at Fortune 1000 and similar organizations
- Capable of, and eager to, manage daily high-volume activities that include outboud calls.
- Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how INFINIDAT solutions can help the client achieve their goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Experience prospecting and selling EMC, HDS, IBM, HP, NetApp, or other established storage infrastructure solution preferred