- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- IT Engineering
INFINIDAT is looking for an experienced Security/Network Security Specialist with exceptional hands-on experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex security projects.
- Management and maintenance of information security products such as: FW, IDS/IPS, SSO, VPN, Antivirus etc.
- Monitoring & implementation of the company’s information security policies
- Research and implement new information security products and lead POCs on the subject.
- Maintaining security inventories and perform audits of IT infrastructure.
- Defining, implementing, assessing and maintaining controls necessary to protect the network and Internet perimeters in accordance with security requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of technical hands-on experience in IT and network security.
- Experience in security technologies including Firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, vulnerability scanners, PKI, etc
- Detailed knowledge and experience with network and applications protocols such as TCP/IP
- Excellent knowledge in Authentication, Authorization, encryption mechanisms (LDAP, Radius, Tacacs).
- Familiarity with today’s threat landscape.
- Scripting/Programming experience (Python/Bash/Powershell )
- Self learning abilities
- Hands on Network experience
- Experience in Linux Administration
- Experience with Git, CI/CD
- IaaS experience is an advantage