Senior Hardware Validation Engineer
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
We are looking for an enthusiastic senior Hardware Validation Engineer to join our growing Hardware Engineering team.
In this role, you will be responsible for hardware validation activities, including evaluating the core components of our 42U enterprise data storage solution.
Apart from brilliant technical skills, a successful Hardware Validation Engineer is a great multi-tasker and team player with high attention to details.
- Evaluate, validate and manage our system’s hardware components
- Manage and ensure the successful integration of new components into the existing product, concluded from issues seen today
- Investigate complex hardware failures, aiming for conclusive resolutions leading to design improvements
- Take an active role in checking our product’s adherence to specification, architecture definition, and production implementation instructions
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years of proven experience as a Hardware Engineer / Validation Engineer
- A proven experience in the servers and/or storage industries
- Practical knowledge of hardware components such as: UPSs, HDDs, SSDs, high-density disk enclosures, PDUs and computers
- A degree in Engineering and/or equivalent proven training
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Goal-driven, dedicated and a quick learner
- Excellent English proficiency
- Knowledge of storage protocols (SAN/NAS, Fiber Channel, iSCSI, CIFS/SMB, NFS,SAS,SATA)
- Proven experience in Linux/Unix environments
- Time flexibility