- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
We are looking for an NPI Engineer to join our growing team.
Our team leads all INFINIDAT's Hardware Engineering activities within the company’s Operations. Managing the production files, product configuration and standardization at our manufacturing and IVT (integration/verification/testing) activities, supporting INFINIDAT's growth and capacity increase.
- Leading NPI & Transfer to Production activities
- Configuration management in PLM and (ECOs and DAs)
- Production support - in house and especially at subcontractor's sites
- Managing transfer to production processes, including prototypes build and engineering tests
- Production and Engineering Management process improvement
- Collaborate with various organizational units such as Development, QA, OPS, and Product team etc
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in overseeing engineering activities in the electronic / medical / mechanical industry
- Familiarity with PLM platforms, methodologies, processes and best practices
- Experience with product files writing, including manufacturing specifications & processes, proof of concept processing
- Experience with subcontractors management
- Strong capabilities in leading Multi-Disciplinary projects
- B.Sc. Mechanical/electronics engineer
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Very high English proficiency - speaking, reading, writing
- Previous experience in the Storage/Communications/Medical industry
- Offshore manufacturing experience
- Technology Transfer projects/ processes
- Computer skills.