Senior Systems Integrator Engineer
- Herzliya Pituach, Israel
- IT Engineering
As a Systems Integrator Engineer at Infinidat, you will be a part of a highly experienced commando team, able to design and implement products within short timeframes without compromising on availability and stability.
In this role you will build solutions for our customers, partners, and internal teams; bring together multiple products/solutions as a whole and ensure that those systems function together.
We expect you to have a broad range of skills, such as software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols, and general problem-solving skills.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Make a difference by defining and developing new features and products that are deployed at many of the fortune 500 companies worldwide
- Experiment with new technologies, find cool new ways of doing things
- Escalating problems with OEM vendors
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ Year of experience as a System Administrator/ Devops/ Integrator
- Proven experience working on a multi-dispensary product.
- Vast experience in the following:
- Linux internals
- Automation for system / integration tests
- Fast learner who is eager to face new technological challenges and come up with innovative solutions
- Curious to learn how things really work
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of enterprise environments
- Deep knowledge of backup and/or storage environments