Software Development Engineer in Test
- Waltham Ma
As a software engineer in test at INFINIDAT, you need to be innovative and passionate about quality. You will continuously design creative ways to break software and identify potential bugs.
In this role you will develop test automation for an enterprise-grade, distributed storage system.
• Develop complex test scenarios and tools using our massive Python infrastructure
• Take an active role in product architecture and design decisions
• Participate in all stages of the development process - from design to delivery
• Design test plans for large and complex features in the product
• Investigate and solve hard-to-find problems such as race conditions, delicate timing issues and problems happening only at large scales or high performance
• Sign-off on official product releases: you'll have the authority to say "not good enough!"
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3 or more years of experience in developing test automation / automation tools for integrated SW/HW products
• Outstanding new graduates will be considered
• Proven experience in Linux/Unix environment
• Proven experience with complex large-scale systems
• Excellent system diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills and team spirit
• Fast learner and independent
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Experience with high-end IT systems and enterprise storage (SAN/NAS/Object) in particular
• Networking and operating system internals knowledge
• Storage architecture and theory knowledge