Planning & Analysis Support Operations Specialist
- Herzliya Pituach, IL
Our global customer success team is looking for the missing piece of its puzzle! If you’re a multitasker and a people person who’s into analyzing data - this job is for you. Our team designs and implements support operations processes while running different support projects such as customer installs, ad-hoc requests, spare parts inventory and cost and quality optimizations.
- Plan and handle spare-parts inventory & RMAs.
- Produce FRU plans on a quarterly, monthly and weekly basis.
- Analyse data and generate reports to optimize operations cost, efficiency and quality using BI tools and other methods.
- Establish, implement and optimize support process workflows to ensure successful, on-time execution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- B.Sc./B.A. in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics or related fields.
- Analytical skills – a MUST.
- Technical orientation: basic understanding of hardware - a MUST.
- Spare parts inventory planning experience.
- Statistics Knowledge.
- Spreadsheet wizard: create reports, queries, pivots and charts.
- Process-oriented mindset.
- Superb project management and multitasking skills.
- Strong communication skills with excellent English, both verbal & written.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a collaborative spirit.
- 2+ year of experience as a Planner or relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with industry BI tools.
- Programming/scripting skills in Python.
- Experience working for a global organization: an advantage.